We’re on the holiday home stretch right now and if you’re looking for ideas for a super cute gift or party favor, you’ve come to the right place. These tiny twig trees are fun, easy, and sure to please.
- Hot glue gun
- Tiny containers to compliment your tiny trees
- Dry floral foam
Here’s how to do it:
- Create the tree by laying out five pieces of twigs on a flat surface; one is the trunk, second is the base of the tree, the third and fourth are the sides and the fifth is the center.
- After you have the shape desired, place a dab of hot glue where the twigs touch each other.
- When the glue is dry insert dry floral foam into the container then insert the tree into the foam (trunk first).
- Glue some moss to cover the foam and you are done!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!
Pingback: 16 Wintry Christmas Decorations Made From Twigs | GossipViews.com
Pingback: 16 Wintry Christmas Decorations Made From Twigs | Hype Seek !!
Pingback: 16 Wintry Christmas Decorations Made From Twigs | Israel