Looking for a clever and fast way to recycle cardboard boxes? Why not make a forest of Christmas trees. Here’s what you’ll need:
- X-Acto Knife
- Cutting Board
- Hot Glue Gun
Here’s how you do it:
- Using an X-Acto knife, ruler and cutting board, cut out a triangle.
- Use the triangle you cut as a pattern to cut out a second shape.
- Then cut the second triangle in half.
- Hot glue the two halves to either side of the whole triangle and you’ve got a tree.
- This step is optional but you can hot glue your trees onto tiny wooden blocks. I found these at AC Moore arts and crafts store.
These recycled beauties look even better painted or use them as gift tags! Write a name on the cardboard and tie it to a package. Perfect!
Happy holidays and happy crafting!