Okay, I hear you…enough with the flannel shirt projects already! I have all of these scraps of old flannel shirts from previous craft projects like this one & this one and honestly, I just can’t help myself. Stick with me crafters…this project is super easy, and fast.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Scraps of flannel from old shirts
- Blank coasters – I found mine on Etsy and they are made of 100% recycled pulp board paper
- Waterproof shoe spray
- Spray adhesive
Here’s how ya do it:
- Cut a piece of flannel to cover the coaster and set aside.
- Spray the coaster with spray adhesive.
- Place the flannel over the coaster and press firmly to remove any wrinkles.
- With a scissors, cut away the excess fabric from the coaster.
- Finally, spray the flannel side of the coaster with waterproof shoe spray.
- Let dry and your done!
Happy crafting and happy holidays!